1 lb. 85% lean ground beef
1 teaspoon coarse Himalayan sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, use your hands to mix together the meatball ingredients.
3. Form the mixture into 20 meatballs. I find it easiest to shape the mixture into a log, slice it into five slices, then divide each slice into four.
4. Place the shaped meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, not touching each other. Bake 15 minutes.
5. When meatballs are done add your favorite sauce and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Serving Size = 3 ounces of meatballs